Page 3 of 3

Re: 1969 t120 bonneville

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:28 pm
by 1965T120R
Depends where you live. You need to check the laws in your state at the Motor Vehicle Department to see what they allow and do not allow.

I will be going in April to begin the registration process on my build and all I have is the bill of sale on the Engine and the Frame from the same person but the Motor Vehicle Department here in Nor Calif told me they go by the Frame Number and just issue a new number off that.

Also it depends what make of bike you are building because all makes have different number set ups. Research is your best bet on what your state allows. Also you might ask one of the small motorcycle build shops in your area what they know about it.

Hope the info provided helps. :208

Re: 1969 t120 bonneville

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:54 pm
by jediwarrier
hi, thanx for the reply..