Cleaning garage and lots of classic parts, KZ's, GL's

List your classic bike parts, exchange/swap or list those hard-to-find wanted parts you have been looking for.

Cleaning garage and lots of classic parts, KZ's, GL's

Postby DocsChopShop.biz » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:25 pm

I am spring cleaning my shop, and I have a lot of parts I can sell cheaper than Ebay. I am parting out complete bikes, so pretty much everything is there. I have a 1985 KZ 1100 ltd complete to part, a 1984 KZ 750 Spectre to part, a 1978 KZ 650 to part. I also have 6 GL 500, 650's and CX 500 I am parting out. All the bikes have titles. So many parts, let me know what you need. I have complete engines, engine parts, frames, tanks, bodywork, electronics and so much more. call or text 727-776-0575 for your needs. Or I can be reached at my email at DocsCycleWorx@yahoo.com for pics or for links to pics. Id be glad to help with parts for your projects.
DocsChopShop.biz

Re: Cleaning garage and lots of classic parts, KZ's, GL's

Postby Welsh Wizard » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:19 am

Are you in the USA as it might help some of the members who are looking, as an engine may be a bit pricey to ship to say England if you are.
Welsh Wizard
Global Moderator

Re: Cleaning garage and lots of classic parts, KZ's, GL's

Postby DocsChopShop.biz » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:26 pm

I am located in the USA, florida exactly. I am willing to ship smaller items to england, no problem. But for bigger items I am willing to work with you guys overseas, but the cost of shipping will be responsibility of the buyer. No worries though, I will ship internationally and am willing to work with buyers. Doc
DocsChopShop.biz

Return to For Sale/Wanted/Exchange