Concerns on Digless & Jan Hotmail

A mods-only forum. Drop SPAM in here!

Concerns on Digless & Jan Hotmail

Postby Stuart SS » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:27 am

Doc / WW

I just got an email from Jan (digless's wife ) with no dialogue apart from the listed below and a a Power point file related to a train trip from Moscow to China ~ ??? Not sure if it is actually even Jan in fact after all Dige's email was hi-jacked and it wil be very sad if the ^%&%*& have actually hijacked hers as well ~ ??

All that was on it was ~ signed off as she always does but then there is the last part ??

Have A Great Week.......
Jan

Beautiful - Jan

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments: De MoscĂș a Beijing en trenNote:

To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.
Stuart SS
Global Moderator

Location: Or-strailia's tropical paradise; Far Far North Queensland !

Re: Concerns on Digless & Jan Hotmail

Postby Welsh Wizard » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Cheers
Stuart, I will see if its possible to get some thomg done for Jan in the way of a computer that should be safe.
Welsh Wizard
Global Moderator

Re: Concerns on Digless & Jan Hotmail

Postby Stuart SS » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Stuart, I will see if its possible to get something done for Jan in the way of a computer that should be safe

That's a magnanimous gesture WW ~

I think it is more about &^%&% Hot-mail accounts overall ~ and I won't use them although I do have an account it lays dormant in the back of MSN ~

I was thinking of how we could get around Jan's dilemma on weekends ~ (Even a donation toward a Taxi I sure would be way too expensive ~ )
Stuart SS
Global Moderator

Location: Or-strailia's tropical paradise; Far Far North Queensland !

Return to Mods-only!