Facebook!

Coming soon, recent forum or classic-motorbikes.net changes, additions and developments.

Facebook!

Postby The Doctor » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:38 pm

I know many of you may hate this but www.classic-motorbikes.net has it's own facebook page, it's pretty new and needs some traffic and in the age of social networking can be useful. Anyway, it could do with a few posts, if anyone's interested the link can be found here;

http://www.facebook.com/groups/257160484298747

Feel free to join, 'like', 'poke' tell your friends/family or simply ignore it and this post!

Any other feedback on this site always appreciated........

Doc.
The Doctor
Site Admin

Re: Facebook!

Postby Stuart SS » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:56 am

Doc

I know it's a personal choice ~ but I am sworn to NEVER go near F&^* Face book ~ I know at least one other moderator is a member and has invited me to peruse his page ~ and I would genuinely like to but even in my / our family circle we have seen some horror intrusive stories ~

GNC and I had an issue which richocetted between us when Digless was with us ~ and Digless was not a member either ~ ( Fighting new age techno here I feel .. but !)
Stuart SS
Global Moderator

Location: Or-strailia's tropical paradise; Far Far North Queensland !

Postby Tman » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:04 pm

Nailing me colours firmly to the mast here....but I'd rather suck Maggie Thatcher's toe than join Facebook....and it's not just a generational thing.

F/B seems to have caused a lot and hurt and misery too, and that was before the recent Carpet-Riots in London and elsewhere.

Not for me, I'm afraid.. :220
Tman

Postby L.A.B. » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Face***k?

NO THANKS!
L.A.B.

Postby Stuart SS » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:06 am

I am pissed off enough when I look into my temporary Internet files log and EVERY time ~ every F&*^*(&^ time there it is ~ right at the very top of the page.. a bloody Face book Cookie ~ and no amount of effort can remove it !

We ave all seen 'sticky posts ' but sticky Cookies ! :42

They are like the bloody tax department they just get into every thing .. like it or not !! ! :501
Stuart SS
Global Moderator

Location: Or-strailia's tropical paradise; Far Far North Queensland !

Return to Announcements