Rattling

Like many of the Coventry makes, Triumph had their roots in the bicycle industry, beginning motorcycle production in 1902.

Re: Rattling

Postby Stuart SS » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:15 am

Most seem to fit new exhausts so they sound like a real ( Meridian ) Bonny

When I was down at the Triples rally at Caloundra, I had a yarn with a luvely dolly bird who owned and rode a Hinckley Bonnie. I was commenting on the Peashooter mufflers on her bike and she was saying that she fitted them after renting the same bike in NZ while on Hols and the difference just in replacing the original muffler with the Pea shooter aftermarket was outstanding ~

So just by replacing the Zorst alone will make inroads. After all they sound &^%&*%& woeful on the standard zorst ~

(I was seriously looking at the Sprint after I started the Trident project and the very thing to go would have been the standard exhaust ~ )
Stuart SS
Global Moderator

Location: Or-strailia's tropical paradise; Far Far North Queensland !

Postby Pezza » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:32 am

yeah i know what you mean, that would be what i would do as well kinda like the sound of the staintune and predator pipes as well i haven't really heard the pea shooters though, if they sound like mine then i will be a happy chappy :209
Pezza

Postby Pezza » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:21 am

Fuck it!!!! I can't sell my bike!!!!! Why because i love the bloody thing, I would be miserable if i did plain and simple, I've been bitten by the Triumph bug! I will just have to sort out the issues i'm having with it.
Pezza

Postby Stuart SS » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:32 am

rock :158 :158

I sold my T160 back in 1993 for $7600 ~ I been giving myself an upper cut regularly ever since.

PLUS I could have had the bike 100% rebuilt professionally for a lot less than what the T150V has cost me !! After all I paid out $1300 to have the Donk 85% rebuilt!

I assume a very fortuitous decision I feel Peeza ~ u k fl ag :155
Stuart SS
Global Moderator

Location: Or-strailia's tropical paradise; Far Far North Queensland !

Postby Pezza » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:05 am

lets hope so mate.......lets hope so monkey
Pezza

Previous

Return to Triumph