The 350s I found in a garage after a 29 yr storage

Re: The 350s I found in a garage after a 29 yr storage

Postby Tman » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:56 pm

flatdog"]Im in Florida,A little place called Old Town..

Hey, I've been there. Went there one night for the fairground before heading back to Kissimee. Nearly bought a cheap leather jacket for $99.

C'mon, you must know the Original Night-rider though...he was from Florida after all.
{Crocodile Dundee joke revisited and revamped for 2011..}

Good catch on the Hondas, BTW.
Tman

Postby flatdog » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Tman wrote:
flatdog"]Im in Florida,A little place called Old Town..

Hey, I've been there. Went there one night for the fairground before heading back to Kissimee. Nearly bought a cheap leather jacket for $99.

C'mon, you must know the Original Night-rider though...he was from Florida after all.
{Crocodile Dundee joke revisited and revamped for 2011..}

Good catch on the Hondas, BTW.

Ok this only could happen in Florida..There is actually two Old Towns,One near Orlando and Mickey Mouse,the other is in North Florida.right where Florida turns west and forms the panhandle,thats where I am.On the banks of the Suwannee River.Yea I know,how can two towns have the same name----Damned if I know.
No I dont think I know Nightrider but I do know Knucklehead Fred and Fuzzy Eddie..
flatdog

Postby Stuart SS » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:18 am

For whats its worth I know "Night Rider " used to ride a K2 Hilda in the early 70s And last we heard from him he was buying up bikes like fire in a grassy field ~
Stuart SS
Global Moderator

Location: Or-strailia's tropical paradise; Far Far North Queensland !

Postby MOUSE » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:34 am

Saw a recent post with an american vintage bike site where "original nightrider" was contributing (would have to be him) but i have enough forums on the go now so didn't join up.Was a few years ago since heard peep from him, yes that's right a Hilda lover.
Being in motorcycle circles in an area always someone who know someone some where. :1204

Read book "My Moto Fidel" which hints at the type of weather you get. Florida must be a bitch to ride in at times, with one eye on the road, and one on the looming clouds. monkey
"My arthritis has gotten so bad I can hardly grip anything, my cataracts seem to get worse every day, I have gout in my right leg and can't bend my knee and I can't hear anything.
But thank God I can still ride
MOUSE

Previous

Return to Honda