Can anyone identify this moped/scooter??

Got an old barn find or your Grandad pictured on a classic - send it in and we'll try and help identify it for you.

Can anyone identify this moped/scooter??

Postby Neil11 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Can anyone tell me what model is??? Well, it is marked "Sitta Credette III on it. However, from research I have done so far, the moped I have does not look like the Credette I, II or III. I have also come on the mention of a "Credette De Luxe", but can not find an image of this. Can anybody tell me is the moped I have the "De Luxe" Model.

The I, II and III Models all have pedals and do not have knee guards from what I can see on various websites. However, the model I have does not have pedals and it does have a knee guard. Im a little confused. I cant get the picture to upload. Hopefully someone out there can shed a little light on this for me.
Neil11

Re: Can anyone identify this moped/scooter??

Postby MOUSE » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:57 am

Hi,sounds like an interesting bike. If you use photobucket or a similar web site to store your pictures, then you can add the link to these posts.
"My arthritis has gotten so bad I can hardly grip anything, my cataracts seem to get worse every day, I have gout in my right leg and can't bend my knee and I can't hear anything.
But thank God I can still ride
MOUSE

Return to Help Identify These Bikes