Trying to identify 1920's rear fender Help

If you're really old and know how to use a computer then well done! - post all really old stuff here!

Trying to identify 1920's rear fender Help

Postby Rick V » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Yes I was wondering if you may be able to help me identify a Very old 1920's harley Davidson rear fender part that I have recently discovered stored for many years in family members old house. I think its from the 1920's era bike because it has the rear fender type kickstand that flipped up and attached to the clip on the fender. The paint job looks like its the original paint but there is no identifying tags or numbers on the fender. I have included some photos to help. Perhaps someone could help me identify the type of bike its from for me. I like to get this fender to someone who is hunting one down doing a restoration of a old bike like this as I am sure they are pretty hard to find and its in pretty good shape. I can provide more photos if need be. I believe it may be a 1929 J Harley Davidson. Anyone interested in it can also contact me. 831-254-1630
Thank you ahead of time.
[img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5226033/bike_fender/1929-harley-davidson_motorcycle.jpg
Image Image
Rick V

Return to Pre-War/Vintage Bikes