Improvements

What are we doing wrong (or right!) - Let us have your views, we can only improve things if you tell us and we DO listen!

Re: Improvements

Postby BigBobW » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:36 pm

The Doctor wrote:Stickers and shirts, I like the idea, would loo cool with the logo on...........

Maybe we could all cotribute a little each to get going and Admin could set up a shopping cart.................we sell at cost and spread the word..........

Who's going to manage the orders though?

I would think that whoever had them producedwould handle shipping anyway...not necessarily the same person for stickers and shirts...
how big should the stickers be? 4", 6", larger?....2 different sizes? :155
"I've never met a motorcycle or pizza I didn't like"
BigBobW

Postby The Doctor » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:47 pm

I think at least 6".

Emboidered shirts look good but don't come cheap!
The Doctor
Site Admin

Postby BigBobW » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:54 pm

Can you send me the direct link, still could not find them!

Okay that link takes you to the forum...hit the 'chat' key in green under 'key stats' (near top on left)...the smilies are on the bottom of the chat box...again you may have to register for the site to get into the chat room... :151

imo - suicide smiley a bit too graphic
"I've never met a motorcycle or pizza I didn't like"
BigBobW

Postby Tritonrat » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:30 am

Dont know if I'm missing some thing but one link I found very useful on the old CB, was a link which brought up any unread postings. Does this exist on here if so where, and if not can we have it
:250 :151
Tritonrat

Postby webguy » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:42 am

This exists from the board homepage - http://forum.classic-motorbikes.net. Click the "View unanswered posts" at the top of the forums.

Here is a link for your convenience - http://forum.classic-motorbikes.net/search.php?search_id=unanswered
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't
webguy
Site Admin

Postby The Doctor » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:39 pm

BigBobW wrote:
The Doctor wrote:Stickers and shirts, I like the idea, would loo cool with the logo on...........

Maybe we could all cotribute a little each to get going and Admin could set up a shopping cart.................we sell at cost and spread the word..........

Who's going to manage the orders though?

I would think that whoever had them producedwould handle shipping anyway...not necessarily the same person for stickers and shirts...
how big should the stickers be? 4", 6", larger?....2 different sizes? :155

This topics gone a bit quite, any volunteers for running it? We're not the only ones considering it, http://www.classicbikeforum.co.uk/viewt ... f=12&t=274. I assume, if we got some polo shirts done, you guys would wear them at classic bike shows? If we got them done, would be great if you wore them to the shows and got your pic taken and uploaded on the forum....................or am I being a bit geeky!!!

We could do it from donations, see my post in the admin section earlier this evening.

Thoughts please................
The Doctor
Site Admin

Postby MOUSE » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:24 am

:20 :20 after 2 previous attempts to get any interest all i can say is, good luck.
"My arthritis has gotten so bad I can hardly grip anything, my cataracts seem to get worse every day, I have gout in my right leg and can't bend my knee and I can't hear anything.
But thank God I can still ride
MOUSE

Postby Welsh Wizard » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:27 am

How about a "Classic-Motorbikes.net" sticker for the bikes , good way of advertisemnet, and reasonably cheap to get made up. Also easy to send out as they can go in a normal snailmail envelope
Welsh Wizard
Global Moderator

Postby The Doctor » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:28 am

Are you volunteering?

I second the nomionation.
The Doctor
Site Admin

Postby Welsh Wizard » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:12 am

I can have a word with a mate of mine who does sticky signs, find out what he wouldn charge if you want?
Welsh Wizard
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Give Us Your Feedback