motorcycle repair video

Need technical help - Restoration help and tips, engine rebuild or just offer your knowledge or services - drop it in here.

motorcycle repair video

Postby msb170 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:38 pm

Hi Everybody

I have just joined this forum and thought that this would be of interest to you. I am a Honda motorcycle dealer with 40 years of both mechanical and racing experience that has decided to put together a motorcycle repair video course that you may want to check out.

Go to www.motorcyclerepairsecrets.com
msb170

Re: motorcycle repair video

Postby The Doctor » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:58 pm

Welcome to our little forum, good to have you on board.

We are currently looking for written content for our wiki, http://wiki.classic-motorbikes.net/index.php/Main_Page (still under development and not officially live), such as classic bike reviews, images, specs, anything relating to classic bikes. Would you be able to help us in this regard?
The Doctor
Site Admin

Postby MOUSE » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:38 am

Welcome msb170, that is a good concept tell your problem, and get sent a vid showing how to repair it. Hope this covers the things workshop manuals don't. :roll:

:) i have the Hughie Hancox Triumph hammer and screwdriver rebuild video. When i first got it and watching through it, my daughter (then 4) asked what all the banging noises were in the movie.
"My arthritis has gotten so bad I can hardly grip anything, my cataracts seem to get worse every day, I have gout in my right leg and can't bend my knee and I can't hear anything.
But thank God I can still ride
MOUSE

Postby Allanfox » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:25 am

Hi Doctor

Looking at the link from the Wiki page on the T150, the picture below is the same bike being tried out by Agostini, the bike survives in a museum somehwhere in Europe, I have recently spoken to the original owner! Small world.

And hi to msb170!
Allanfox

Return to The Classic Bike Workshop