Classic Bikes for sale

Love Japanese Bikes - then share your passion here - Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki.

Classic Bikes for sale

Postby Letchford » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi

We are a classic bike importers and have just launched our new website, this currently details the bikes due in next week although we are in the process of uploading the existing stock, to see pictures of the bikes due to arrive in the coming weeks check our website at:

http://www.classicmotorcyclesearch.co.uk

In the main we focus on classic japanese bikes of the 70's but also bring in British and European machines when we find a good one. The coming soon section does not currently include pricing as we prefer to complete a full assessment of the bike when it arrives but keep an eye on the site or contact us through the website for further details.

Thanks for looking
Letchford

Re: Classic Bikes for sale

Postby Welsh Wizard » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:31 am

welcome to site, I should really remove this as it is a double post but as you have some useful info on the site I will leave it for the time being.
Welsh Wizard
Global Moderator

Postby Letchford » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:54 pm

Hi

Thanks for the welcome and leaving my ad and apologies for the double post, after posting the ad in the Japanese bikes section, which covers the majority of machines we source, I spotted the 'Links' section which felt more appropriate so I also put it there really without considering that this may not be permissable, it was certainly not my intention to spam.

I hope that our site proves of interest to some of your members, aside from the commercial interest, the 'how to register your bike' will hopefully prove of general value and the large, detailed pictures of some very original, unmolested machines could be beneficial to anyone restoring some of the rarer bikes that we feature.

Thanks again.

Mark
Letchford

Postby The Doctor » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Would you like to list your bikes on http://classic-motorbikes.net/classified_bikes.php?

Doc.
The Doctor
Site Admin

Return to Japanese Bikes