English teeth ... choppers

Got a question related to British Bikes - Triumph, BSA, Norton, Velocette, Greeves, James, Scott, AJS etc. If you need a category adding just email us, info@classic-motorbikes.net.

English teeth ... choppers

Postby MOUSE » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:15 am

RIP Spike Milliagan :151

Do we need a General Info Section under British, as most have similar probs ...Amal...Lucas...oil...etc.

Anyway here they are topic in question choppers and modifications. Some like em, some don't, my guess there are not many that are virgins out there. Wot do ya think :501 :137 ?

My pick is the Hurritwin.

http://www.southernclassiccustoms.com/photo.htm
Last edited by MOUSE on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
"My arthritis has gotten so bad I can hardly grip anything, my cataracts seem to get worse every day, I have gout in my right leg and can't bend my knee and I can't hear anything.
But thank God I can still ride
MOUSE

Re: English teeth ... choppers

Postby dig » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:22 am

British Bikes
Got a question related to British Bikes

Question??? or a link. Mouse??
dig
Gone But Not Forgotten

Postby aiza » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:35 pm

Thanks for all the advice and the email from WIZ. The amount of oil to the top end has improved slightley, wether its enough I'm still unsure but I'm going in the right direction. As the banjo bolts only have about 0.5mm hole (imperial????) and zero pressure its highly unlikely to be flowing at a rate of knotts. So for now I'll be happy to run it a little longer and work out my next move.
testking 1z0-052 testking 1z0-052
Testking 642-427 braindumps Testking 642-427 braindumps
Testking 642-637 braindumps Testking 642-637 braindumps
Testking cisco certification braindumpss Testking cisco certification braindumpss
aiza

Postby Danny19 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:01 am

A modified, customized motorcycle, typically a Harley Davidson, although "back in the day" Indian, Triumph and BSA motorcycles were "chopped" and these days Japanese motorcycles are being transformed into choppers.
Danny19

Return to British Bikes