Any one know whats happened to Stuart SS

General Banter and Chat - Got a question that doesn't fit anywhere else - drop it in here, anything goes as long as it's classic bike-related!

Any one know whats happened to Stuart SS

Postby Welsh Wizard » Wed May 01, 2013 7:53 am

Seems a bit strange that Stuart is not around as he was an avid poster about his Trident, any one know what hes is up to these days?
Welsh Wizard
Global Moderator

Re: Any one know whats happened to Stuart SS

Postby fido » Sat May 11, 2013 8:13 am

I have Jan, Digs widow as a Facebook friend. I asked her about Stuart, this is her reply:

Jan wrote: "Hello Phil, yes i hear from him a lot.. he is giving motorcycle a rest for awhile he has a new hobby.. he was given a metal detector for Christmas and boy is he having fun with it.. I will tell him you asked.."
fido

Postby Tman » Mon May 13, 2013 7:41 am

So maybe having put so much time and effort into the Trident's rebuild, he's now just enjoying the ride (literally) amd his new hobby too. Shame though, this ever-decreasing membership.
Not so long back (in the previous incarnation) it was a lively forum with various characters giving daily posts, while now it just seems in terminal decline... :93
Tman

Postby Welsh Wizard » Mon May 13, 2013 10:26 am

Tman wrote:So maybe having put so much time and effort into the Trident's rebuild, he's now just enjoying the ride (literally) amd his new hobby too. Shame though, this ever-decreasing membership.
Not so long back (in the previous incarnation) it was a lively forum with various characters giving daily posts, while now it just seems in terminal decline... :93

Dig gave the place a sense of purpose, As for me I am having to spend more and more time getting the house ready for sale, and when sold its the big move back to Wales, also not having a road legal motorcycle any more is not helping, still recovering from the back opp which has left me with a 6 1/2 " scar down the centre of my back and strict instruction no riding the motorcycle for at least 18 months, as an off will most likely leave me in a wheel chair on a permanent basis.
Welsh Wizard
Global Moderator

Return to The Spoke & Hub Pub