its been a while!

General Banter and Chat - Got a question that doesn't fit anywhere else - drop it in here, anything goes as long as it's classic bike-related!

its been a while!

Postby scubabiker » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:01 am

how yall doing, been a while since i was on here! im loving my life here in norway! but BAD news
My bike got stolen!!!!!!
it was locked in a trailer along with all my other stuff (ready to move it over here) and the trailer has been stolen!

list of items stolen, trailer (white, panel down left side for a sign, single axle), 1980 suzuki gt125 reg number HLJ 359V, spare engine, set of expansion chambers, large red tool box full of tools (4 draws and lid thing if i remember correctly), xbox 360 and games, 17 inch computer monitor, 14 inch lcd tv, ps2 and games, a whole load of dvds, about 100cds, pink westfield bass guitar covered in stickers with ernie ball strings, scuba gear including regs bcd and dive log, a whole load of kitchen stuff. all stolen from swansea on 21st feb

so so so angry because ive worked my ass off for 6 months so i could afford to get it all shipped over and now at the last minute its been stolen!
hope everyone else is keeping well!
with a fist in the air in the land of hipocrisy
scubabiker

Re: its been a while!

Postby Tman » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:07 am

Bad luck mate. There's some real tucking fwats in this world, sadly. Hope you get back on your feet (and wheels!) soon.
Tman

Postby Welsh Wizard » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:04 am

Sorry to hear that, any chance it may be reccovered by plod?
Welsh Wizard
Global Moderator

Postby Tman » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:13 pm

More chance of the coppers stopping the annual Pikey invasion....{no chance of that either.. :28 }
Tman

Postby scubabiker » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:22 am

ive been trawling through ebay and gumtree daily looking for it, i hope the police do something, but im not getting my hopes up, im offering a 200 pound reward for the information of its whereabout, that should get a few tongues wagging. i may have a lead on it, will keep you guys updated
scubabiker

Postby Nightrider » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:12 pm

It's been awhile since I logged on as well. I had some technical problems and just got around to working it out. Good to be back.

Roy Wasson
Nightrider

Postby scubabiker » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:46 pm

still nothing from the plod, everything i ever owned was in that trailer. i hope i find out who took it instead of the police! i posted a gumtree add and some guy rang me up saying he knew who took it but would only tell me who if i gave him 300 quid. wish i got his name, i got his mobile number, anyone know a way to find who the number belongs to?
scubabiker

Postby Welsh Wizard » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:16 am

I think to plod can trace it, even triangulate the owners position if he has it switched on, you may even be able to find a hacker who can even tell you, so it may be worth posting the question up in a computer forum.
Welsh Wizard
Global Moderator

Return to The Spoke & Hub Pub